Raw Chef Certification and In-House Internship
Empowering people to change the world one meal at a time!
* 1 on 1 instruction for 10 days with Rawbert's Sous Chefs *
* Totally hands-on. You will prepare our entire menu! *
* Chef Manual and exclusive Recipes *
* Certification and a Letter of Recommendation upon request *
While we have had over a dozen candidates take our program for assistance with a raw enterprise (catering, cafe, fitness trainer, health coach, etc) over half of our interns have sought these skills for gourmet raw un-cooking at home, many having no previous cooking skills. This is the definitive fast track to making amazing raw treats and savory items for yourself, family and loved ones. As of February 2016 we have had over 150 individuals (or couples) go thru our program from all over the world. A 1/2 dozen students from Korea have attended our internship as well as individuals from Germany, Australia, England, Ireland, Vancouver, Toronto and Nova Scotia! And we couldn't be happier about this since part of our vision from the beginning is to spread this knowledge around the globe!
With the completion of this program you will not only possess the skills to make amazing food at home, but to work at other raw food restaurants, where you will likely be able to improve their kitchen operation from all of the innovative proprietary secrets you will learn from Rawbert! With any one of our internships, you´ll learn how to make delicious pizzas, burgers, crackers, tortillas, pies, cookies, chocolates, candied nuts, granolas and many other raw food recipes!
Since this is a working internship in a real rawfood restaurant kitchen, in addition to the on-the-job instruction everyday along with answers to all of your questions, you receive lots of hands on reinforcement to critical chef skills like rolling out crackers, crusts & wrappers, slicing and dicing vegetables, and operating equipment.
What you´ll learn
- Learn and receive exclusive recipes including pizza crusts, crackers, raw spring rolls & burgers!
- Time saving techniques for a wide array of innovative dehydration procedures
- How to safely and effectively handle commercial equipment
- Soaking and germinating an array of nuts, seeds, grains and legumes
- Efficient ways of making dressings, sauces and spreads/nut cheeses
- Process vegetables with knives and other tools
- Rawbert's Chef training manual
- 1 Hour of Q & A with Rawbert himself plus there is usually some daily interaction with Rawbert depending on the given week.
- You may also take advantage of:
- how to take inventory and manage production
- The ideal way to set up a commercial raw kitchen
I guarantee you will be satisfied or you will receive the additional training necessary
to get you 100% totally happy and satisfied. (Really, how could it be any other way)